Want to advise on Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF)? – License to Advise on SMSF
Vivid financial planning is a small boutique financial planning dealer group – currently with 5 advisers. We are the financial advice arm of a large Accountancy firm MAS Tax Accountants and Small Business Works – we currently have around 20,000 clients in our accounting. With Vivid, you can expand your career into several directions within the Financial Planning discipline. This includes Investments, Insurance, Superannuation, and the abilities of license to advise on SMSF – Self-Managed Super Funds.practice. While holding our own AFSL is relatively new to us being financial advisers is not. We have always offered both financial advice and accounting services to our clients. We are also supported by the AAP group (an ASX listed financial services company) who we have engaged to provide compliance, IT as well as training all of our advisers around Australia.
Both of the directors of Vivid are practicing financial advisers.
Why choose Vivid –
For Full Advisers
- – Flexible and small team to work with
- – Focus on using technology to maximise efficiency and make compliance a seemless smooth process with no down time for you
- – Partner with an Accounting firm with around 20,000 clients
- – Low cost
- – Use Xplan or Word based templates – work out of the box and are updated for you
- – Access to both White label as well as known brands off the approved product list
- – Unlimited phone and e-mail support
For Limited SMSF Only advisers-
- – Partner with a dealer group that knows accountants (and who are accountants!) we understand your process and the way you offer SMSF services to your clients.
- – Low cost
- – Full SOA construction done by us – meaning limited extra time spent after June 30 as well as not needing additional staff, software and training to be able to construct compliant SOAs
- – Unlimited phone and email support
We have a network of professionals extending over a range of financial services, as well as a dedicated Head Office support team. This includes Business Development, Marketing, and I.T departments.
Meet some of our Financial Planners and Advisers – Our People
For more information please contact us below or call (03) 9772 2998